Thursday, August 9, 2007

**My little life: update**

So, first, I ordered my fabulous, FIRST real camera since I was 10 years old. I know... I am mildly behind the times! Since this color is sold out all over the UAE (I am serious- I have been to nearly 50 electronics stores), I have just ordered it at home and am relying on my mommy to send it to me. Yeah, I am such a grown up!!

Second, I got a snazzy new work phone. See the fun Arabic letters on the keys! (The language will always be a novelty to me- I can't help it!!)Lastly, I have officially been offered a promotion at work! I will need to work nearly a million hours a week to do the job well but hopefully I will be well compensated. Actually, let me rephrase: I will not accept the position without lots of money. I am tired of being treated like a child because I am not 45 and a man. Wish me luck. I may get deported tonight!! ;-)

3 comments:

Craig Bossie said...

Congrats on the promotion!

That phone is *so* you! :-)

KOA said...

Thanks, dawg!!

vixen said...

that's awesome news!! wooo hooo!!!