Monday, August 6, 2007

Talk to the Hat

I was just on the normal ride home from work when in the far lane of the road, two laborers broke into a FIGHT!! I, personally, would never pick a 44C day with 80% humidity to exert myself. However, after a long day on the construction site, the "yo momma" jokes must have been too much for someone and it was on!! In the 3 real seconds of this fight (before it turned into wrestling), there was some shoving which turned into the throw down: a hard hat punch to the side of the face.

Let me repeat that: This guy hit another guy with his hard hat.

This is brilliant. I have never laughed so hard. How can you trash talk that? He is the man! Shut the hell up or I will sucker punch you with my safety gear. My roommates and I have decided that this tactic should be applied in our office. Everyone has their own hard hats so the element of surprise will be crucial.

I feel that this knowledge is power.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SNEAK ATTACK!!!

HARD HAT BANZAI!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Arabian nights, did you do us proud and start cheering them on screaming wahooooo, and yeah *&$%# him up!!! oh, and watch out with your nightly forayys, I hear the sheik type like the rosebud over the lotus.

:-)
Cheers, Matt

KOA said...

I did do us all proud by laughing hysterically at the situation. Thanks for the tips on my local tastes!