Saturday, November 24, 2007

**Happy Thanksgiving**

I know that it is very early on Saturday for most of you on the EST lifestyle- but I hope that you all had a great Turkey Day! Don't worry about me; Thanksgiving was hosted by my (British) Engineering Director, my favorite Software Development Engineer and me! We cooked for about 18 people... well, they cooked; I supervised and managed to provide an excellent desert menu. One cannot have a semi-traditional Thanksgiving dinner without Bourbon Pecan Pie. Mad props to Chad for such a great discovery!!

In other news, work has become mildly all-consuming. I cannot blame my slacker-ness on work alone. I will also blame it on my roommates (but that will be a separate post altogether- if I can even bear to type the drama out!) I did, however, manage to get tickets for Christmas in Madrid to see my family! Now, if I can find time to plan my vacation to Cairo with Duane-o, I will be making good steps toward the inevitable workaholic lifestyle!

I have started a million entries to this blog and have not finished a single one. Then again, I started my laundry a week ago and it still isn't done either!! For anyone who knows me, they understand that I get distracted by shiny things and have trouble finishing tasks. I have a million pictures that I need to post for y'all as well!! Please keep checking for updates to the blog and I will try to get a little less distracted. Also, if you have sent me an email; my average response time is around a month! I am sorry!

I miss you all!!!!

1 comment:

Chad said...

Turkey Day just wasn't the same without you, me and a bourbon pecan pie whipped up around midnight b/c we blew through the other two with extreme prejudice. Glad to hear you were representin' Thanksgiving DC Style!