Monday, October 29, 2007

**Illness, part 2**

Since karma has a great sense of irony, once I posted that blip about how much I hope that I do not get sick over here..... now I have the flu. Or a bad head cold. I cannot tell. I can barely stand and I have missed 2 days of work. What a slacker I am!!

On the bright side, I must say that I am very happy about the RED SOX winning the World Series (even though I cannot watch American sports as they come on at like 1-3am in the morning)!!
And that very few people have bothered me while I am resting. I have also enjoyed the surge of email! I miss you all so much!

Besides the germ infestation of my body- I got nothing going on. Once I get back in the saddle (last week was not the best performance this world has ever seen from me), I promise to do something fun and write about it. Also, I am trying to figure out a way to post pictures- lots of pictures and videos- for you all to see without becoming some sort of YouTube Freak that you see on a Vh1 Show. More to come....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have the greatest blog! I thouroughly enjoyed reading it for reference about my upcoming job in Dubai!

Best wishes and Happy Thanksgiving to you from California!!!

Kristen

KOA said...

Why thank you very much! Good luck with your move to Dubai! Hopefully I can get myself up-to-date so you will have more fun stories and tips to use when you arrive!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!