Friday, October 5, 2007

**Desert Madness!**

"So, no postings for a month, right?

I know, I know. I have been busy and a little homesick.

That is no excuse. People want to know what is going on with you. You could be dead and no one would know. Tell us what is going on!"

Above is a summary of all the emails and voice mails I have received over the past couple of weeks. I have cleaned up the language for the younger audience but message received. Here we go:

1) Quick update:
- New Camera has been ALL OVER THE WORLD. Expected delivery date will be Monday. Pictures will be loaded to Webshots for your viewing pleasure (as soon as I work out the kinks & actually take pictures.)

- The Promotion is finalized and official. I have successfully negotiated and received approximately half of what I asked for (not to be confused with "what I am worth" but all in time, grasshopper)

- They leased me a car. Heh. This will be the topic of many posts in the near future. Currently, I am driving a beater Civic while I wait for the new Focus to arrive. Expected Sunday but we will see.

- It is currently the Muslim Holy Month of Ramadan. Ramadan Kareem for all Muslims who may read my page. (It could happen - some people think I am interesting).

-Mad props out to my niece who just joined the Brownies (so I have the cookie hook up for those of you in need of a fix) and my nephew who just moved up 13 places in his National BMX ranking. They are perfect and obviously take after their aunt!


Now, the postings will come more often. Sometimes it is hard to type out stories so I will try to keep it up with it. I miss you all!

1 comment:

Craig Bossie said...

I have really missed your postings. I can't wait to hear more about your adventures in Emirates traffic. "Kathrine of Arabia" is all that keeps me going!