Monday, February 18, 2008

**Holidays**

Well, Happy Valentines Day & President's Day to all! I am not very big on either of these holidays (not that anyone is really PUMPED up for President's Day) however, if you are a person with a sense of humor, please send your friends and significant others an e-card with style. I find these to be hilarious and perfect for all your friends; especially the ones who use annoying phrases like "politically correct."

Quick update on me:
-Vacation to Egypt has been canceled. One the upside, my boy, D, will be visiting Dubai instead. What can I say? I promised him a camel ride and it is going to happen, damn it!!
-Work is CRAZY. We are supposed to be done with site work by 29 February. Mission Impossible! (This would be why the vacation has been canceled)
-I am taking Thursday off so there should be some more pictures for your viewing pleasure very shortly!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo Hiss!

Anonymous said...

Hey, remind D about the Camel Toe Stout.