Wednesday, October 8, 2008

**New Adventures**

After a long hiatus, it is official: I am not returning to Dubai and I am now unemployed. Since I fully support the American business culture, I cannot be to upset about being the victim of corporate mindset. I was no longer any use to them so I was let go. However, I have been able to spend the entire summer dealing with my family and the new estate....

NEVER FEAR THOUGH.....

I still have adventures and will be returning to the Middle East at some point. Until that time, you will enjoy stories of my renovations of: my house, my job, my lovelife, and my crazy friends and family. Fun will be had by all. To start us off, here is the beginning of my before/after picture segments:

Here are my flower boxes..........
BEFORE:
AFTER:

No comments: