Monday, May 28, 2007

And then there was one...

OK. Testing. 1,2,3 Test. Sibilance. Sibilance.

I am officially one of those people I hate. Bloggers. Jeez. I am almost as annoyed with myself as the time when I referred to myself as a Generation X-er. Grr. This can't be happening!! However, there is a good reason (read: excuse) for all this. I do need to communicate with people and I will never be able to call everyone from overseas... so this is what you get: an electronic tale of my travels. A virtual Kate, if you will.

I am currently negotiating my position in the UAE and trying to get motivated to pack all my worldly belongings again. Once in storage, I will be off to the other side of the world and my new digs here: http://www.almuroojrotanahoteldubai.com/

Sounds too good to be true, huh? Mostly. There is the horrific flight to and from the location and the dessert can be up to 135 degrees and wicked humid in the summer. Like Washington D.C. on crack. Heh. OK, I am up and running. Hopefully, this will satisfy most of you or reconnect me with the peeps of yesterday, with whom I have lost touch.

Peace out, B-Scout!
Kate

PS) Why is Webdings still an option under Font? Does anybody blog in symbols?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We forgive you for being a blogger. I'm considering going over to the dark side myself...