Monday, May 28, 2007

New Smells....

I know that this is nothing people want to hear about but it is becoming a problem for me in my current environment. It is very hot here. I understand cultural differences but seriously, it is the 21st Century. Why is there such a lack of deodorant wearing in the DESERT?!! It is hot. You are going to sweat. That is fine but really. There are varying degrees (Speaking of which, I recommend Degree Click On)- ranging from the traditional "make your eyes water" whiff to a lingering "mildew-like" stench. I don't understand it. It cannot be that much of a cultural thing as there are people here from all over and it seems to be random. Maybe this issue supersedes territorial boundaries. Maybe this should be taken to the international courts. This would be the sole reason I am worried about Global Warming.