Sunday, June 3, 2007

**More of the New Pad**

The bedrooms are typical hotel standard issue. No complaints there. I did get a universal power strip for my room to use all my fun US electronics. This thing is great- it takes any type of plug but is horrible ugly as far as power strips go. Aesthetics loose out this time to function!

The common living area is pretty nice here as well. Living and dining rooms are connected. Entry way, laundry room, and 3 bedrooms, in addition to the kitchen are my new digs! An apartment with room and maid service, plus the grocery store delivers! I could get used to this- despite the heat outside!!

The outside however, is where the sweet part comes in. The resort is divided into the hotel and the suites, so we have separate pool and gym facilities. Our room overlooks the hotel pool and restaurants! Here is one of the four patios we have one the apartment (plus view)!