Friday, June 15, 2007

Snow!

Dubai has this obsession with shopping, which obviously results in shopping malls everywhere. However, these malls are out of control. My favorite is the Mall of the Emirates.
The main reason I love it is because of Ski Dubai, the indoor ski slope.

At the end of the slope is a wall (which is hilarious in general) but on the other side, is a bar. One can sit at the bar and watch people fall down the slope into the wall. I love this. I also love that everyone there wears a helmet. Even the kids in the
inner tubes! Coming from a state virtually covered in snow 9 months out of the year, this behavior is hysterical.
I also LOVE the fake snow-covered trees... like you will start to forget you are indoors.

Since I don't ski, you will have to enjoy the slopes through a stranger!

2 comments:

Vic said...

I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Dor Allah's sake, write someting new!!!!!!!