Monday, July 16, 2007

There is no excuse

I am the worst blogger in the world. There are some systemic problems with me blogging.

1) I am lazy. I never finish anything. Right now, I have started 8 entries and not one has been completed!! (Such a slacker!)

2) Since I have committed some horrible act in a past life, karma continues to punish me. This new job has fallen victim to my normal employment curse!! I have arrived, started work, and then my boss quits. There is shuffling that usually ends up with me doing all the work for the low, low price of my current salary. The latter part of that will not happen this time- I will quit first.

3) I have my first desert cold... and it sucks a whole bunch. They do not sell NyQuil here because of the alcohol content so self-medicating is not really helping. I can buy absinthe at the liquor store but no cold medicine without a license!! This is most likely not helping my attitude about #2. Then again, I am not really a team player. I only play one for 8 hours a day!!

So, thank you all for the hate mail. I am getting peer pressured into keeping up with the diary however, sadly, my life is about to get very boring with the increased responsibility. Maybe I will just change my blog into "How not to build an Airport when money is not an object"

More to come. Soon. I swear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Ahab, if you start thinking your job is stinky, just close your eyes, and think of me sitting in a dark room eatting popcorn and watching fish poo on dvd, then arguing with lawyers whether or not a certain pice of poo is actually fish poo, and not lobster crap, or pollock scrat.

:-)
Matty

Vic said...

Well, post your damned address and we can send you NyQuil and other intoxicating beverages. If I can sneak alcohol to Iraq, I can get it to you....